Let Us Help With Selling a Home in Hawaii
Jeffrey Samuels' personal services make him one of the real estate agents Honolulu homeowners trust most! When you list your home with Jeffrey Samuels, he will help you manage each step of the process, setting up publicity for your property, enforcing buyer contingencies, and offering any services necessary to get your home sold! Jeffrey works with homeowners all over Oahu, so call him today to sell your home quickly and for a great price! Call today for a free property evaluation and staging recommendation! Jeffrey offers straightforward, thorough advice and guidance and comprehensive real estate strategy until your home is sold:
- Full Listing/Yard Sign Treatment
- Open Houses, at Your Convenience
- Social Media Distribution
- High Quality Property Photo Shoot
- Personalized, Honest Service
- Document Management
We offer a flat fee of $3,500.00(*) Calculate how much you can save!
Service & Savings Program
Listing Alert System: We set you up through the Honolulu Board of Realtors multiple listing service (MLS) which is an automatic search of properties.
- Pre-Purchase Loan Approval: We connect you to several qualified loan brokers to help you with the purchasing process.
- Negotiations: We provide you with a comprehensive market analysis as we negotiate the best terms and price for your purchase.
- Preparation of Contracts: We prepare the purchase contract and addendums with your specific terms and conditions. The documents can be reviewed and signed online without having to print for your convenience.
- Provide and Explain Disclosure Documents, Transaction Management throughout Process: We take care of all the timelines and contingencies of the contract, order all the documents, and arrange all the inspections, until recordation.
(*) $3,500 flat fee is paid at closing. General Excise Tax is charged on flat fee.
5 Demands to Make on Your Real Estate Agent:
Are you thinking of selling your home? Are you dreading having to deal with strangers walking through the house? Are you concerned about getting the paperwork correct? Hiring a professional real estate agent can take away most of the challenges of selling. A great agent is always worth more than the commission they charge just like a great doctor or great accountant. You want to deal with one of the best agents in your marketplace. To do this, you must be able to distinguish the average agent from the great one. Let us help.
If we were hiring an agent to sell my home today, we would require that they:
- Tell us the truth about the price
Too many agents just take the listing at any price and then try to the ‘work the seller’ for a price correction later. Demand that the agent prove to you that they have a belief in the price they are suggesting. Make them show you their plan to sell the house at that price – TWICE! Every house in today’s market must be sold two times – first to a buyer and then to the bank.
The second sale may be more difficult than he first. The residential appraisal process has gotten tougher. It has become more difficult to get the banks to agree on the contract price. A red flag should be raised if your agent is not discussing this with you at the time of the listing.
- Understand the timetable with which my family is dealing
You will be moving your family to a new home. Whether the move revolves around the start of a new school year or the start of a new job, you will be trying to put the move to a plan. This can be very emotionally draining. Demand from your agent an appreciation for the timetables you are setting. I am not suggesting that your agent can pick the exact date for your move. You just want the agent to exert any influence they can.
- Remove as many of the challenges as possible
It is imperative that your agent know how to handle the challenges that will arise. An agent’s ability to negotiate is critical in this market.
Remember: If you have an agent who was weak negotiating with you on the parts of the listing contract that were most important to them (commission, length, etc.), don’t expect them to turn into Superman when they are negotiating for you with your buyer.
- Help with the relocation
If you haven’t yet picked your new home, make sure the agent is capable and willing to help you. The coordination of the move is crucial. You don’t want to be without a roof over your head the night of the closing. Likewise, you don’t want to end up paying two housing expenses (whether it is rent or mortgage). You should, in most cases, be able to close on your current home and immediately move into your new residence.
- Get the house SOLD!
There is a reason you are putting yourself and your family through the process of moving. You are moving on with your life in some way. The reason is important or you wouldn’t be dealing with the headaches and challenges that come along with selling. Do not allow your agent to forget these motivations. Constantly remind them that selling the house is why you hired them. Make sure that they don’t worry about your feelings more than they worry about your family. If they discover something needs to be done to attain your goal (i.e. price correction, repair, removing clutter), insist they have the courage to inform you.
Good agents know how to deliver good news. Great agents know how to deliver tough news. In today’s market, YOU NEED A GREAT AGENT!
Selling your home can be a complex process. As a seasoned listing agent, I will help you with the entire home selling process. As your listing agent, I will help you get the best price for your home and help sell it in the fastest possible timeframe.
Selling a home here in Honolulu, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Pearl City, or any other area means a comprehensive plan must be in place. If you select me as your listing agent, I will:
- Provide you with a free home valuation to help determine your home's worth.
- Review comps in the area to show you what is happening in Honolulu, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Pearl City, and surrounding Honolulu County, HI areas.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- Network with other real estate professionals here in Honolulu, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Pearl City, and surrounding Honolulu County, HI areas as well as throughout other relevant areas to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Engage in a comprehensive advertising campaign to give your home the ideal amount of exposure.
- Utilize technology including my personal web site to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional and thorough.
- Tailor the sale of your home to the area of your property and to each of its unique features.
- We utilize the Showing Time Appointment Center to best confirm new showing appointments for our clients.
- Receive emails and text notifications for showings, get reports of listing activity, and see feedback after a showing!